Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love Aqua!

Can you tell? I'm sure the aqua colored room, shirt and banner didn't give it away!

I whipped this banner up in a jiffy! I had seen variations of it lots of places, and couldn't wait to make my own. I used fabrics that I've been hoarding for a while (I do that, until I find something special to use them on). The plaid aqua fabric actually came from a pair of Ralph Lauren capris my mom used to own, I couldn't imagine just giving them away, so I took the rotary cutter to them. This was a lot of fun to make, and hopefully I'll be making some more and putting them up on Etsy.

These were made with the intentions of writing Happy Birthday on them...still not sure how I'm going to do that, but it's a thought! Although I've already used them once at a Labor Day party, so it was nice that they didn't say Happy Birthday :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Arg, I wish we lived near eachother so we could hang out and sew together :(

    ReplyDelete